Support for the Cycle Superhighway plans continues to be strong among those who have dedicated their lives to design. From digital marketing and web design to award-winning airline interiors and wayfinding infrastructure, London’s creative class is unanimous in their support for safe and comfortable cycling infrastructure. The below companies have all sent TfL letters of support about the Cycle Superhighways.
- Fresh Egg is a digital marketing agency with an office in Smithfield. MD Adam Stafford points to cycling’s potential to benefit Tube commuters:
“The more people that can be attracted to cycling in general are a good thing, given the severe overcrowding our staff face on the tube on a daily basis.”
- Ten4 Design are a digital design studio who have been based in Shoreditch for 14 years. They provide digital consultancy, web design and branding.
- PearsonLloyd is a design consultancy who have been based in London for 18 years. They work across the aviation, workplace, urban design and healthcare sectors. Most recently, the agency won an award this year for their Bath City Information System.
- McCormack & Morrison are a digital marketing agency based in Covent Garden. They have been doing business in London for 5 years, and recently built Virgin Active’s website.
- POSSIBLE creates digital experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. They are based in Farringdon.